Sunday, March 22, 2009

I've had other things...

Well, I´ve visited the Palacio de Cortez, seen the towns of Tepotzlan and Amatlan (actually those towns were before everything else I´m listing here) seen the construction of a landfill from a distance, been chased by bees near the same said landfill site, and been to a combined total of three birthdays and weddings. I´m staying at my urban homestay now, which explains the many family occaisions. And on top of that all my classes, with long readings and sometimes long writings every week.
And I haven´t written about any of it here, yet
Why?
Well see the above!
Plus I got the flu for a brief bit and needed rest! I think I´m over it now, and am only coughing from allergies, I´m not sure
I can´t go down to the 6 pesos-a-day internet place all the time, even if it is close by, I´ve had other things.
My next blog entry will be for the official CGE blog. I´ll let you know when it´s up.

No comments:

Post a Comment